Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holy Shit Guy, Stop With The Updates

Update!

Uh, Pokemon is over. It just kind of ended. I think we all got sick of one of our players. Um, and I recorded the last D&D session. But I don't know if I want to put it up. It's like 6 hours. And it's like, got a lot of dead air, and everyone seems rather cranky. So there's a lot of bickering that goes on. I might just sum this one up. I can't imagine it being worth listening to. Boring as fuck. I'll give it a listen though, so I can decide if it's worth keeping. Plus I don't know how well you can hear anyone on it yet. So yeah, we'll see about that.

I'm gonna do M&M though soon, hopefully next Wednesday.

Oh yeah, I think you can figure this out, but because it's over I won't be continuing the comic. I"m gonna try and spend my time drawing NPCs and PCs from games of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment