Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update on D&D and PTA and M&M

So I started my campaign yesterday, buuuut I forgot to record it. So instead here is a recap of group one.

They all go their mission and Scott's character is the worst druid ever. Wasn't that fun.

Lol I'll actually write up a summary at some point. But next Saturday is the first session of the second group. Same people playing, but this group of PCs take place like nearly 300 years in the future. I'll make sure to record it.

Wednesday we do pokemon again. I think I'll just let them jump their pokemon levels up for the sake of getting to fight brock. Lol I'll have each of their pokemon roll a 1d4 I think. maybe 1d6.

I'll do that any time I have them jump time I think. Lol my comic is going to uh, have a weird jump in it. I"ll just show like a montage of them fighting pokemon. But not right away, they are all in kind of in weird places right now.

As for M&M I still have to stat out villains lol. I think I might make Pigskin the first temp baddy they fight. No wait, I doubt they even made characters. Fuck. Oh well more time for me to procrastinate villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment